Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 38: Weekly Assessment & Making up for lost time

Here is the result from the assessment yesterday.


30-Aug-09 6-Sep-09
Weight 87.5 85.9
Fat % 25.1 24.8


Think it is alright. Just need to keep up the tempo. After Patrick's comment on the blog about not tweaking the schedule and not skipping the Jropes, I managed to make up for the lost time yesterday by doing the Day 36 workout in the morning and jumping ropes again in the evening. Jumpropes have become quite smooth and in the last three sessions I have managed a neat 1500 without tripping.

Well, ofcourse my calves are hurting and had to wear an anklet to work. The area between the calves and the foot on the back of my left leg has been hurting a little (courtsey: pistol) and yesterday while doing the pistol, i realized that my left leg is a bit weaker compared to right one. Surprise Surprise :). Well i thought my left wasn't too bad but anyways. I had to take support on both sides for doing the pistol squat for the left leg but today was even worse and i had to do that for both the legs.

Even after 5 weeks, push up was still a struggle after the third set. Had to resort to the knee support in the final set.

Hope everyone else is having a great time. It is becoming difficult every passing day and that is making me even more determined to see it through.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, when 250 today without stopping counted as a small miracle for me 1500 is insane. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1500 without stopping?!? Man, I can only dream of that! Right now 100 is about the max for me. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stats! They keep going down, the way to success! And I agree with the rest...1500 is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Anshu keep it going smooth and steady.

    ReplyDelete