Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 25 - This is not going to get any easy !!

Just finished my workout and was probably my worst till date. This is seriously getting tough. I was trying to look up the right technique for the floor jump and I bumped into one of the PCPer's (Corry MacDonald) blog. Guess what i found. She was trying to compare her workout and diet towards the end with what they were doing in their sixth week. Read at your own peril. :)

Towards the end.

Jumprope : 4sets x 5 mins

Floorjump : 4 sets x 20 reps

Push Ups : 3 sets x 40 reps...I do these with my feet elevated on a chair and as of yesturday can do my full 40 reps per set! YAY! You can do it too if I can, I never did more than a few 'men's pushups' before the PCP.

Lawnmowers : 4 sets x 20 reps

One Arm Biceps Curl : 4 sets x 20 reps

Triceps Dip : 4 sets x 20 reps

Shoulder Press : 4 sets x 20 reps

V-sits : 5 sets x 50 reps


Week 6' s workout-

Jumprope 4 x 3mins

Floor Jumps 4 x 10

Push-ups 6 x 15

Triceps Dip 4 x 15

Biceps Curl 5 x 20

Forward Shoulder Raises 4 x 15

Standing Shoulder Fly 4 x 15

V-sits 4 x 20

Leg-Ups 4 x 20

Locust pose 4 x 30 seconds


what the f***? Will we be doing this. Well, I would definitely want to do all of this but going by the workout i had today, this looks almost impossible.

Need a lot of inspiration for what's coming. Nadal's poster, i thought was a laughing matter, I seriously need it. Here is another song/video i find quite inspiring.

Hope the rest of you had a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Even the names are scary. Locust pose? Lawnmowers? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, that was the old version of the PCP. It's much harder now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it...each day is a day that helps build to those crazy workouts. You will feel great when you are there.. Keep it up..and just think one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete