Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 9.

Well the past week was so hectic that I managed to do the shopping only today. Got the resistance band. Since I didn't have them yesterday, I tried improvising by holding two 2.5 liter water cans for the Da Vinci but today when i did the forward shoulder, I realized yesterday's improvisation was a sham. I tried pouring some water from a jug and my hands were shaking. While buying the bathroom scale got a bit excited and got myself something that measures body fat, muscle mass as well. The stats don't look too good but here they are:

Weight 90.3
Fat: 26.8%
Muscle Mass: Garbage#$@?

While trying to write the numbers, I realize there isn't much information and the muscle mass that i got, there is something wrong with it. I don't know why i have it as 62.7 . Need to check again. The only thing i realize while googling these stats is that i am obese. Well i don't have to google the stats for that, just need to look at myself. But I am going to get this down.

(To be continued .. )

1 comment:

  1. Those numbers are totally doable Anshuman, no worries. Check it once a week and post on the blog, by all means don't check every day it'll only freak you out.

    The muscle mass is definitely whack. Judging from your pictures your muscle mass is around 32%.

    Nice work sharing all this info. Transparency will set you free!

    ReplyDelete