Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 30 - Induldgence, +Ve Result and a Missed Day.

First of all congratulations to everyone on their successful completion. I was looking through the pics and I could see a world of difference. Excellent work !!

The week was pretty hectic and had some relatives over for dinner on Thursday. I couldn't do my workout on Thursday but thank god that we have an easy day on Friday. I did the jump ropes for Friday in the morning and finished my Thursday's workout in the evening. After finishing the workout I realized that the skin on my toe had peeled off and was hanging loose. Thankfully, it was painless.

Saturday we headed off to Macau for the weekend. I had packed my jump ropes and resistance bands but could not get around to doing my workout. I had thought that would swim instead of the jump ropes. My calves were crying out and the loose skin was still hanging there. We went out for dinner to a Portuguese place - had steamed cod and boiled kale. Had egg pudding and if that wasn't enough forced my wife into having a double scoop of tiramisu gelato and happily volunteered to help her. Well good indulgence and that too for dinner.

Today I managed to swim for a short while in the morning and after coming back to HK finished my work-out. It was quite difficult but managed it somehow. I managed 1000 jump ropes in one stretch which made me quite happy and then did my usual weight and body fat measurement. Here it is.


23-Aug-09 31-Aug-09
Weight 88.8 87.5
Fat % 26.3 25.1

I guess with the carbs disappearing from dinner the weight should hopefully look better with every passing week. Fat%, i am pretty sure the killer exercises will take care of. I will upload my photograph tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week 5.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Anshuman, that's about as fast as you can lose fat without getting sick or messing up your body's digestive system. Right on track!

    ReplyDelete